FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out and monitor accounting record keeping on ERP’s and other formats.
- Review weekly performance report for the entire Films Division
- Review and analyze monthly MIS
- Advise the business at support level on effective performance management
- Ensure timely and complete reconciliation of proper accounts
- Providing support role to the Financial Controller and Factory teams
- Liaise with the Factory team for accounting and reporting
- Collation of data, consolidation and reporting on a periodic and adhoc basis
- Oversee the receivable and payable processes, and identify ways to mitigate the debt related risk and payable process, calculate the impact of creditors on financial ratios. Reconcile complex accounts involving inconsistent data from non- integrated systems.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of controls; defining accounting policies and procedures
- Verifying integrity and accuracy of financial operations
- Ensure statutory compliance
- Manage new and existing statutory compliance and incorporate them into financial and management accounts
- Able to apply corporate and international tax accounting standards to appropriately report the tax implications of the organization transaction.
- Take care of Company’s Legal and Secretarial matters
- Assist in Planning processes, including setting targets, communicating assumptions, coordinating budget preparation, challenging submissions and seeking synergies upon consolidation.
- Perform pre-audits and sanity checks, and advise the Financial Controller re gaps and improvement-scopes in the system
- Ensure timely and accurate MIS and Statutory reporting
- Able to interpret and analyze management information, in the context of the external environment and business objectives, to advise decision makers.
- Develop and maintain computer literacy on applications critical to the effectiveness and efficiency of internal accounting processes and procedures
- Candidates should possess a BSc / MBA with 5 - 7 years work experience.