At Arc Skills, we take a pioneering approach to skill development for the 21st-century by creating education and training products that are transferable, industry relevant, and accessible to all. Our products support the growth of the skills needed at every stage of life from student to graduate to professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Business Partner
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage payments and all related transactions
- Raising invoices as required
- Financial validation of proposals
- Cash flow projections and financial reporting
- Manage the MIS system as related
- Payroll processing
- Prepare monthly management accounting reports and obtain commentary on performance, progress and reasons for variances, where relevant.
- Perform the Accounts Receivable function, including the issuing of invoices and collection of outstanding debt.
- Communicate, co-ordinate and support the relevant processes to ensure all administrative requirements are met on a timely basis to ensure full legal compliance with financial requirements.
- Any other related duty that will be assigned.
- Services required for 3 days a week, working remotely
- Initial 3 months consultancy engagement with a possibility of renewal of another 3 months
Qualifications / knowledge
- Be a registered member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Nigeria (“ICAN”), the Association of National Accountants in Nigeria (“ANAN”).
- Knowledge of international financial reporting standards
- Attention to detail with strong accounting and numerate skills
- Willingness to get involved in all aspects of financial and accounting process
- Experience in Sage Evolutions preferred
- Strong skills in using Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a rich multicultural environment
- Ability to work remotely and with minimum supervision
- 5 - 7 years accounting experience
NGN 360,000 monthly gross.