Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Analyst (Entry Level Trainee)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues
- Account payables and receivables activities
- General Ledger and account proofing
- Post transactions accurately
- Ensure payment of cheques and facilitate other banking transactions while following control measures
- Compute and Interpret Financial Statements
- Manage Loan repayment and reconciliation issues
- Involve in bookkeeping.
- Prepare Cheques and Invoices.
- Consolidation and reporting.
- Fresh Graduate with minimum of First Class or Second Class Upper in Banking and Finance or Accounting
- Must not be more than 27 years old and must be resident within Yaba and Ebute Metta Axis.
- Must be proficient with the use of Microsoft Applications. E.g Excel.
- Good Interpersonal and Human relation skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be ready to learn.
N66,000 monthly (Net Salary).