Philban Consulting - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Experienced Bio Scientist
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Bioscientists is required by our client to be responsible for investigating and diagnosing patient illnesses such as HIV, cancer, diabetes, food poisoning, hepatitis and meningitis. Most work is laboratory-based.
Typical Tasks include:
- Analysing specimens of blood, tissues, urine and faeces for chemical constituents using sophisticated computer-aided and automated testing procedures.
- Analysing cultures grown from samples
- Identifying blood groups
- Interpreting results for and liaising with medical staff
- Monitoring the effects of treatment and medication
- Maintaining accurate records
- Writing medical reports
- A relevant Degree as a trainee Biomedical Scientist in Science Laboratory Technology.
Key Skills Includes:
- An analytical approach
- Attention to detail
- Sound research skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team.
N50,000 - N55,000 Monthly.