Westfield Consulting - Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Technician
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responding promptly to trouble calls and dealing to finish.
- Site survey / inspection and electrical audit.
- Interpretation and implementation of electrical design and workshop drawings 4. Preparation of bill of quantities based on site inspection or electrical design drawings
- Understand, identify and isolate safety issues and risks before commencing job
- Advising on potentially hazardous situations
- Delivering projects to agreed terms, scope of works and desired aesthetics.
- Hold discussions with client to understand the brief and work requirements.
- Assist in procurement of items and locating new vendors.
- Generate draft of technical reports eg progress reports, site situation reports
- Implementation of Service Level Agreements [SLAs]
- Ensuring installations are done to standard and promptly signed off with all necessary documentations
Qualification / Requirements
- Years of Experience: 2 to 4 years post apprenticeship
- Education: SSCE / NABTEB / OND
- Training: Electrical Installation & Repairs, Electrical electronics or relevant training
- Proximity to Surulere is important
Experience & Relevant skills / Qualities
- Patience in troubleshooting electrical faults.
- Eye for aesthetic finishing of installations.
- Ability to determine and source product alternatives.
- Can measure, assess and interpret empirical measurements (basic level).
- Sometimes work extensive hours to see a job through.
- Keenness on safe practices, above-average social interaction skill,
- Ability to engage client with questions and professional opinions.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Deploying initiative when and where necessary, trainable.
- Ability to read and write.
- Social communication and literacy skills in English.
- Basic computer literacy.