Aiderr Project Services - We help businesses boost their productivity through integrated support services. We have strategically located offices around the world which ensure we provide tailored services and respond to customers needs on a timely basis.
Our customers look to us for the operations and maintenance services that help their businesses run smoothly. To ensure successful customer and supplier relationships, we focus on the following key areas: Commitment. We have built quality processes based on ISO 9001:2015 and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as an Electrical supervisor in the installation, repair, testing and maintenance of a wide range of electrical equipment, preferably in an oil/gas industry.
- A relevant Professional certification will be an added advantage.
Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience in GRE, Oil field mechanical, Inspection and Erection is also proffered.
- Knowledge of LCC (Line Commutated Current Sourced Converters) and HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is mandatory.
- Ability to produce and interpret technical diagrams
- Ability to analyze complex problems and assess possible solutions
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities to completion with tight timeline
- Effective Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Report writing Skills
- Document management Skills
- Emergency/Crisis Management and Mediation Skills