Dreams Placement Hub - We connect employers with the best candidates for the job.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities. Some general Dispatcher duties and responsibilities are:
The duties and responsibilities of a Dispatcher depend on what type of Dispatcher a person is, a service or emergency services Dispatcher
- Scheduling and dispatching drivers, work crews, vehicles or equipment to appropriate locations according to predetermined schedules, customer requests or immediate needs
- Relaying information such as work orders or other messages to and from work crews, field inspectors, supervisors or emergency personnel
- Using telephones, two-way radios or text messages to contact employees or emergency personnel
- Speaking with supervisors or customers to resolve problems, requests for services or equipment
- Preparing daily work such as schedules
- Preparing work orders for crew or receiving work orders from work crews
- Being in charge of communications within company assigned territories
- Keeping and organizing work requests, customer requests, completed work requests, charges for work performed, expenses for services performed, inventory records and other information.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 - 2 years work experience.