Telios Support Services is a software development company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Telios is an ancient Greek concept, which stands for mature/ expert and signifies completeness / wholeness. Due to our company culture which is deeply rooted in integrity, we have built our organization on the strong pillars of competence and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: DevOps Architect
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are currently recruiting for a DevOps Architect with sound theoretical and practical knowledge of end-to-end DevOps practices to join the Telios Team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for defining and driving forward the tech platform on which all our software applications are delivered.
- Furthermore, as a lead DevOps architect, you will help to grow and develop our team to meet the needs of our clients.
- Performance optimization
- Github Actions
- Kubernetes (self-hosted or cloud-managed)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK etc,)
- Infrastructure as Code vs Immutable Infrastructure / Service vs Idempotent Infrastructure / Services
- Configuration Management
- Containers vs VMs
- Dev workflows (Containerized, Virtualized)
- Orchestration vs Choreography
- Monoliths / Modular vs Microservices / SOA
- Workflow automation
- Automated testing
- Monitoring (telemetry / observability / insight)
- Performance Optimization (scalability, HA, fault tolerance)
- ZDT RU (VM / Containers)
Desirable experience includes:
- Bash, Python, Go, Node.js
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good Communication & Time Management Skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Leadership / Mentorship Skills
- 3+ years of experience