RightCom is a cloud-based software company founded in April 2013. We provide customer experience management service and a complementary suite of enterprise software focused on survey and data collection, customer service management, queue management, digital signage, facial analysis, customer success, appointment booking, and data analytics. We are the #1 CX platform in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Success Associate
Job Location: Nigeria
- As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll work directly with your team to provide fast, helpful and thorough assistance to our clients.
- Our ideal candidate is a curious, empathetic, detail-oriented with critical thinking and problem solver who enjoys helping businesses get unstuck.
- You are a good communicator who looks out for the best solution to a problem rather than only sticking with the status quo and will go the extra mile for our clients.
We’ll trust you to:
- Solve problems via email, phone, live chat, social media, or in-person
- Process routine requests such as business activation requests
- Work with assigned Product Teams to deeply understand and improve some
- the aspect of our suite of products
- Update the self-serve Help Desk knowledge base so that customers can get answers quickly
- Escalate transaction issues to, and liaise with external partners for resolution
- Support Key Account Managers to meet the needs of our largest customers
- Highlight ideas on how to improve the product and better serve our customers.
You’ll thrive as a Customer Success Associate if you:
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Have similar past experience in any of these industries – tech, enterprise software, financial services, banking, insurance, eCommerce.
- Are an excellent writer and speaker of English, able to take complex ideas and explain them in plain, compelling language
- Have an endless capacity for patience and calm, even when everyone around you is freaking out
- Embody the principle of servant leadership: you have genuine empathy for customers, and you’re happy to go the extra mile to help them succeed
- Appreciate the importance of following up: either with members of the team on behalf of customers, or following up with customers to assure them that their issue is being worked on
- Are interested in learning all you can about how to provide world-class customer support
- Love to do the work to solve complex issues when the answers are not readily available.
You’ll have some generous benefits:
- 15 working days of annual leave
- 10 working days of sick leave per year
- Supportive and casual work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Lunch allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Free snacks, tea and coffee
- MacBook laptop
- Access to 300+ books from personal development to MBA.
- Plenty of opportunities for career growth in any of our offices in the world.