UrbaN RootZ, a Luxury Guest House situated in the heart of Maitama, Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Customer Service & Marketing Executive
Job Location: Abuja
- Act as first point of contact for customers while projecting professional image at all times.
- Keep records of client interactions/ transactions, document details of queries, complains and actions taken.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate department.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring supplies.
- Run Social Media Channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Airbnb, Booking.com etc.
- Produce creative contents including videos for the Social Media Channels.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices.
- Display high quality prompt service to achieve client satisfaction, loyalty and repeat business.
- Manage and keep confidentiality in all correspondences, company documents and reports.
- Ensure the Reception, Front office, and conference room is always clean.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the HR and Facility Manager.
- Attending all meetings regarding Bridges and Stones daily operations.
- All candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant fields.
- You must be trained and experienced in customer services, hospitality management, sales, and marketing, other related experience is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Enablez Resort Suite.
- Proficient in Facilities management software, such as Anand systems ASI FrontDesk, Execu/ Tech Systems HOTEL Premium, or TCS Hotel Software Guest Tracker; Microsoft Office and point of sale (POS) software.
- You must possess Excellent and outstanding interpersonal communications and customer services skills.
- Ability to motivate your team as well as interact directly with the public.
- Superior problem-solving skills; capable of making quick yet sound judgments and decisions.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in hotel management or similar roles.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to details.