Bless World Foundation Microfinance Bank is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank located in Edo State.
We currently seek to employ a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Credit Officer
Job Location: Benin City, Edo State.
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the regulators.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policy, procedures and service level agreements.
- Analyse financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus and other financial institutions files.
- Prepares spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institutions officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Make recommendations for credit rating.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Assist in the Restructuring of debts in the interest of the company and customer.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates must be B.Sc / B.A / H.N.D holder in a related discipline and a minimum of 1 year working experience in a related sector.
- Candidate must be honest and hardworking and must have completed NYSC or exemption letter.
- Age: 23-35 years