Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Crane Operator
Job Location: Lagos
- Operating the crane
- Inspecting the crane to ensure its safety.
- Performing routine maintenance.
- Carrying tools for running repairs.
- Understanding and executing the job billing process.
- Driving the crane to a worksite.
- Wearing PPT safety equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining the crane hoisting mechanism.
- Using lever and pedal controls efficiently.
- Setting up the manufacturer’s operator manual.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years’ industry experience.
- Knowledge of OSHA Regulations, and ANSI Standards in crane operations.
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Pass drug test, background, and medical check.
- Daily and monthly equipment inspections.