Torilo Nigeria - Our client, an Engineering Company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Company Driver (Operations and Logistics)
Job Locations: Okota & Isolo, Lagos
- Keeping exterior and interior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Drive defensively to ensure safety
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Completing documentation such as logs, mileage, or cargo and passenger reports
- Keep accurate count of gas usage, miles, and other data
- Ensure that car maintenance is taken care of
- Follow all traffic laws
- Any other duty as assigned by the MD
- Candidate must possess a valid driver license and LASDRI.
- Must be resident within the mainland ( Preferably Okota, Ijesha, Ejigbo, Amuwo or environ)
- Hand on experience of not less than 4 yrs.
- Not more than 45 yrs old
- Knowledge of interstate travel.
- Ability to drive manual pickup and mini truck of 5tons.
- Written and oral skill
- Mature and problem-solving skills.
- Great time management skills
- Minimum qualification SSCE.