International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Commercial Bid and Tender Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid- level
About the Role
- Following a Go Decision, by the relevant Sales responsible, to follow up the business opportunity, the Tender Manager gets involved early and contributes into the development of a project in order to support the implementation of strategic aspects which are important for the later bid process.
- Upon issuance of the RFQ and a Bid Decision, the Tender Manager is responsible for the timely preparation and submission of a competitive bid up to the Project Handover.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Source for available bids in the market
- Achieve the overall business tender target value and ensuring quality submissions of all bids.
- Analyze tender documents
- Take responsibility for commercial submissions, tenders pre-bid stage activities, facilitating pre-bid qualification, respond to all relevant bids and tenders in the market and budget offers where required
- Buildup of formidable project schedule and technical proposal
- Request and management of quotations from sub suppliers.
- Generate and review cost calculation
- Support the target price definition of Sales
- Analyze and evaluate contractual, commercial and technical risks in all bids and commercial submissions.
- Support Sales in preparing commercial submissions for one of jobs
- Bid compilation
- Attend, follow up and defend bid submissions
- Support Sales during contract negotiation
- Transfer of project to project execution.
Competencies & Experiences
- More than three years’ experience in Bid Management, Project Management or Sales
- Experience in tendering process, especially in the service sector
- Experience in leading teams
- Exceptional skill in the use of Microsoft excel.
- Market knowledge.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree, Professional qualification is an added advantage.