Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Executive
Job ID: R_062983-en
Job Location: Lagos
- Assists in the meeting proposal deadline by supporting priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approvals; enters and monitors tracking data; coordinates requirements with contributors; contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
- Assists with collection of preliminary proposal information by helping in sourcing information; prepares submissions and collections; identifies issues associated with proposals.
- Supports in tracking assembling information including project nature, deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, and budget.
- Assists with proofing routine proposal presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding, and coordinates printing.
- Assists in following quality proposal writing protocols by using templates and proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintains proposal support databases.
- Helps with proposal approvals process by reviewing proposal timetables with key providers and project managers.