Rise Networks is a Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Powered Learning, Research and Work Readiness Center working to improve the skill set of young professionals for industry fitness in the evolving digital world of work. We’re leveraging deep technologies and disruptive innovation to build progressive Careers and a first-rate National Workforce capable of driving the digital transformation and economic growth for Companies, Communities and Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Cinematographer / Video Editor Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- The Person should ideally have Cinematography and Video Editing Skills with experience in Chroma, Green Screen Filming and Interactive Video Creation Abilities.
- The candidate should have the capacity to assemble and edit raw Video footage content with nice sound effects and color grading in order to produce high quality and captivating videos that engaging for educational purposes.
- Assembling and setting up Audio-Visual equipment.
- Coordinating, planning, preparing and rehearsing scenes.
- Creatively framing and capturing action.
- Input graphics and effects to boost final Video Output
- Imputing sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- HND / B.Sc Degree
- Must be familiar with all aspects of camera equipment operation, set-up and maintenance.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in related job role is acceptable.
- Have be conversant with technology and be adept at trouble-shooting when technology or equipment plays up on location.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of sound-recording with excellent communication skills.
- You must be able to operate relevant equipment and editing software packages (e.g. GV Edius, Adobe Premiere PRO, InDesign, After Effects and Final Cut) on IMAC systems
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity.