Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Carpenter
Job Location: Lagos
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience
- Interpret and work from penciled sketches, drawings, plans, and blue prints.
- Make and project material and labor estimates.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and other university personnel.
- Skill in the use of standard tools and equipment of the trades.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, schedules, supervises, and inspects the work of skilled and semi-skilled subordinates engaged in repair, alteration, and construction project work requiring the services of carpenters, brick masons, and locksmiths.
- Inspects buildings or other structures and items reported to be in need of repair; considers need for repair and estimated time and materials; requisitions materials and supplies.
- Supervises the repair and installation of door, cabinet, and drawer locks.
- Establishes standards for safety and performance for subordinates and inspects quantity and quality of work against these standards.
- Lays out work as specified in drawings and blue prints.
- Maintains and reports material, labor, and time costs.
- Performs related work as required.