Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Call Centre Team Leader
Job Location: Lagos
Department: Call Centre Operations
- The Call Centres Team Leader operate under the direction and guidance of the Call Centres Manager.
- The primary responsibility of the Call Centres Team Leader is to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service by operationally managing a team of Call Centres Agents in the performance of their day to day activities.
- The Call Centres Team Leader coaches the team in order to ensure quality of delivery meets the appropriate standard.
- They measure and manage the team to ensure out-offline situations are immediately addressed.
- They communicate information in a timely, accurate and understood manner to all team members.
- They ensure that all Human Resources policies and procedures are implemented and complied with by the team.
Communication and Feedback:
- These individuals conduct team briefing sessions as scheduled by the workforce management team and in line with the weekly focus agenda set by the Operations Managers.
- They ensure regular feedback is given to Agents with regards to action plans that have been agreed to be implemented by the Operations Leadership team and ensure that all relevant business communications are communicated to the team as and when required.
Reporting and Administration:
- These individuals administer weekly time of the Agents, signing off on timesheets on a weekly basis and tracking and accurately updating the operational performance files of each Agent in their team.
- They compile and distribute the relevant business reports to the required stakeholders, reporting on the team’s activities in the relevant forums.
- Call Centres Team Leaders respond to and resolve more complex customer queries and deal with extremely volatile situations as and when required, ensuring that these are satisfactorily resolved.
- They drive the focus on improving the customer experience on every interaction through call listening, quality checking, coaching and feedback.
- They work to resolve all customer queries that are escalated or are identified as detracting from a positive customer experience and drive team performance on systems and all metrics in accordance with contractual obligations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage and coach a team of Call Centres Agents to ensure optimal performance and that “out of line” situations are addressed immediately.
- Conduct team briefing sessions as scheduled by the Workforce management team and ensure that all relevant communication is shared regularly.
- Administer the timekeeping of Agents and update the operational performance files of each Agent.
- Resolve more complex customer queries ensuring resolution and drive team performance on systems and all metrics as contracted.
- At least 5 - 8 years’ work experience.
- At least 5 years’ call centre experience.
- Call Centre Management Qualification preferred.
Key skills and competencies:
- Demonstrate detailed job knowledge and expertise.
- Possess sound knowledge of the products and services offered by the organization.
- Possess solution and service knowledge.
- Demonstrate problem analysis and solution formulation skills demonstrate learning and service orientation.
- Display attention to detail.
- Possess a professional telephone manner.
- Possess people management skills
- Display good verbal and written communication ability.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders.
- Call Centres Team Leaders are passionate about customer service.
- They demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the professional problem-solving ability.
- They demonstrate the required interpersonal skills to effectively deal with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels in the organization. They are able to coach, mentor and successfully manage and lead a team of individuals to meet organizational and team goals.