Mute Swan Capital - We are an Abuja based Investment and Asset Management company licensed and regulated by Securities and Exchange Commision (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Wuse 2 - Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sell products/services to increase the deposit mobilization portfolio of the company.
- Leverage the company’s existing relationship by developing and executing proactive, creative and on-going contact initiatives.
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations and other documents required for client’s engagements
- Assist in the development, launching and sales of new product offering.
- Monitor industry trends and obtain necessary intelligence to be used as input for new product development.
- Proactively manage client’s relationships and monitor the delivery of product/ service proposition to clients.
- Monitoring and Recovering of PDO’s /Expired loans.
- Act as liaison between the company and existing/prospective clients.
- Grow the existing risk asset portfolio in line with the company’s strategy.
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationships with customers within the retail and MSME segment that are in need of loans and advances to support their business
- Manage existing clients’ portfolio as well as develop new business opportunities by generating risk assets within the MSME and retail market.
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination, execution and monitoring of an extension of credit through the approval to maturity including the following
- Serving as the primary interface with the client.
- Ensuring a complete, accurate and balanced assessment of risk in the credit approval presentation.
- Coordinating the approval process managing information flow and ensuring that the credit follows the stated approval process for the facility limit.
- Ensuring that clear communication between the company and the client is maintained and that the internal approvals are consistent with client expectations.
- Ensuring compliance with related policies, especially the credit policy.
- Ensuring that the approval documentation is complete.
- Ensuring that the legal documentation is complete, consistent with the internal approvals and properly executed and filed.
- Ensuring quality and timely service delivery, within (or exceeding) customer expectations.
- Ensure that collateral- properties, equipment and inventories hold by the organization are properly insured.
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with customer on early warning and remedial action on newly created PDOs.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Carry out such other duties that may be delegated to by Head of Unit.
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ work relevant experience in credit and deposit mobilization within the financial industry.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales target in the financial sector.
Good knowledge of CBN policies on credit and loan administration
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Great Sales and Client Management skills
Excellent Knowledge of the regulatory structure in the Nigerian business environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project & Visio packages
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong industry network.
Expected Resumption Date
1st November, 2021.