Bellforte Consulting - We are a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte Consulting staff, faculty and partners are tested professionals with deep "sector-specific" knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda. This ensures that our consulting services address the specific needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer / Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
- Business Development Officer - Marketing
- Market and grow company's leasing and investment products suite.
- Develop strategies for business expansion and synergy across industry groups.
- Manage the annual financial budgets.
- Develop and deepen a multi-channel product sales strategy.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Identify and cultivate lease financing and loan lending opportunities within the corporate and retail sectors and specifically your assigned sub-sector.
- Establish/originate, evaluate/develop, qualify and maintain lease financing and loan lending opportunities and offer lease financing and loan lending to customers.
- Ensure compliance with all guidelines in the staff/employee handbook.
- Ensure a Balanced Scorecard perspective of metrics and ratios of financial, customer, internal process, lease terms and payments.
- Adhere to organizational procedures and policies for all lease processing.
- Develop and apply full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding leases.
- Ensure efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
- Ensure the creation, development and maintenance of a comprehensive database of external contacts and clients.
- Knowledge of current market conditions; competitor and market analysis, monitoring and reporting.
- Coordinate customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual lease that is originated from application to closing including, but not limited to: counselling and pre-qualifying potential lessees, taking complete and accurate application; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and equity contributions and lock-in information; overseeing the lease process by monitoring lease status and ensuring conformity with terms; assisting in collecting additional documents and promptly communicate lease status to parties.
- Maintain a blotter or schedule of all disbursements, pending maturities and defaults.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Submit a weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and periodic summary of achievements, closures, meetings/presentations to the Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.