Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
By leveraging technological advances and data analytics, CRI provides a host of healthcare products that are customer-centric and wellness-oriented.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with the COO and CMO to align and ensure CRIs capacity to ensure service delivery excellence
- Create and execute healthcare and wellness initiatives at clinics with specific focus on adding value in the long term.
- Foster relationships with health professionals & clients to improve their organization’s referrals and contracts.
- Lead the Business Development growth by creating a strategy to manage resources and budget, with a focus on results and revenue for the organization.
- Drive B2C sales strategies for the delivery of Medical Home Care services
- Achieve the targets for each product as specified by the COO within the identified territory.
- With help from market research, identify the appropriate consumer market needs and create custom service packages that will resonate with the target market.
- Create and execute ‘route to market’ plans with regular review meetings to evaluate impact measurement and goals for the entire marketing team.
- Plan programs and events that build relationships between healthcare personnel and prospective clients, as well as position the medical facility services favourably in the healthcare market.
- Manage and coordinate on ground marketing initiatives, might include traveling to different locations often to collect survey information, feedback etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 - 7 years experience.