Bwana Buul Limited is a world-class provider of innovative logistics and supply-chain service, Human Resources and Facility Management solutions. It started operation in 2018 and we currently have a partner at some major industries across Nigeria. Bwana Buul Ltd is known for its quality services and extensive network that operates across country.
The company is fully incorporated by the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria. Bwana Buul Limited has been involved in a wide range of exciting projects over the years, principally to help clients design and implement assignments, improve efficiency, enhance human capacity and build great organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Lead
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a target-driven and detail-oriented Business Development Lead to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Business Development Lead's responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a Business Development Lead, you should be adept at negotiating business deals, guide the team and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Business Development Lead should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities and engaging the team to explore the opportunities.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product/service development and competitive positioning.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors/prospects to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- ND / HND or Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Developer with a leading role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
NGN70,000 - NGN95,000 Monthly.