Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who want to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who want to organize a group tour for their staff without stress.
Aspom Travel Agency is committed to remaining well positioned and equipped to support our clients in their travel deals at a guaranteed lowest rates. In order to guarantee our clients efficient and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal oriented and team players.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Abuja
- Responsible for the research, development and review of business products and services
- Generate revenue growth and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction with company’s services
- Manage existing client relationships to maximize value for the organization
- Build relationships with senior executives at targeted companies through effective sales conversations and presentations
- Effectively articulate to prospective clients how company’s travel services can address and impact their organization's business objectives. (Staff holidays and Travels, Family & Business holidays and Travels, etc)
- Gain and share understanding of prospective organization’s processes, business strategies, service offerings and decision-making structures to guide service decision
- Identify new market demands and design new products to satisfy these demands
- Make presentations to management through reporting line on research findings during monthly KPI review meetings and from time to time.
- B.Sc / HND in any relevant discipline
- Candidates must have at least two years work experience in Business development (experience in Travels / Tourism / Hospitality Industry is an advantage).
- Strong Business Understanding
- Strong Competitor Understanding & Analysis
- Strong understanding of the operating environment (Travel Industry is an advantage).
- Quantitative Skills; Research Skills; Excellent Writing Skills; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application; Time Management; Ability to work effectively under tight constraints; Prospecting and networking skills; Negotiation Skills.