Business Analyst WECA Vacancy at Kimberly-Clark
Posted on 04/12/19 18:19 by Admin
Apply for this Job
*Employer Website Or Email Address
Email this job
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world's population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.We are recruiting to fill the position of:Job Title: Business Analyst – WECA
Location: LagosWorker Type: EmployeeWorker Sub-Type: RegularTime Type: Full time
Good to have:
- Sector finance lead responsible for providing consultative leadership to all stake holders to drive category growth and margin improvement targets (Marketing Finance)
- Finance lead for all long term strategy work needed for the 5 year business plan
- Responsible for delivering Market / Category targets and development and delivery of early warning signals
- Accountable to streamline and optimize product pricing, margin analytics, portfolio management and develop critical KPI trackers to conduct monthly / quarterly and annual progress reviews and GAP analysis.
- Accountable for all financial analysis associated with NPI’s, Revenue Management and other marketing related initiatives.
- Conduct product level and geo mix analytics to review category/market growth opportunities and gaps. Demonstrate leadership in driving and influencing a wide range of sales, marketing and supply teams to identifying and execute new plans to counter risks and budgetary gaps.
- Be a business partner for WECA Commercial teams (Marketing, Trade and Sales) and provide budgetary and analytical support. Furthermore, driving the CFO mind-set through optimization of spend in Marketing.
- Quarterly forecasting and Monthly Continuous improvements to drive speedier decision making to transfer to MID.
- Building Strategic Relationships
- Communication | Customer/Client Focus
- Drive for Results | Facilitating Change
- Innovation | Decision Making
- 'Financial Planning and Analysis
- Commercial and Portfolio Strategy Planning & Execution
- Pricing & Spend Effectiveness
- Analysis of Brand/Channel profitability
- Experience in COSO framework, ERP / SAP conversant, US GAAP, IAS
- 'Finance Degree, CIMA, ACA, MBA with 9+ years of experience in FMCG
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: