Brookstone Property is a full service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: Brand & Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Level: Experienced
Job Type: Full-Time
Preferred Years of Experience: 5-10 years
- We’re looking for a creative, multi-faceted, self-motivated, and well-organized Brand & Marking specialist to join the growing team at our company.
- The candidate will work closely with other departments, including the Sales & Development departments, and be responsible for the day-to-day handling of the company’s marketing research and strategy, brand management, and advertising. We’re an energetic company and we are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and bring strategic value to our operations team.
- The candidate will be responsible for driving the marketing, branding, and advertising activities for Brookstone as a group, and for Brookstone’s development projects, including research, strategy, messaging, implementation, financial accountability and product assessment.
- The goal is to shape perception of the company’s outward image, drive growth of the company’s brand reputation, and ensure all aspects of Brookstone’s brand are guarded and match the company’s expectations to maintain the company’s prowess and ensure long term financial health and success. Ultimately, this is to shape our brand in the market in a way that customers easily identify and select Brookstone’s products and services.
- In collaboration with the respective departments, the Brand and Marketing Manager will lead the development of project-based marketing plans for the company.
- Analyzing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Creating a marketing research report which identifies pain points, solutions, competitors, supply/demand, trends, budgets, brand message and advertising medians, financial return and marketing ROI.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or company’s marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Sourcing vendors and products that fit with the context of the brand and managing these parties to ensure marketing budgets are met.
- Organizing field sales events such as product launches, exhibitions, road shows, and photo shoots
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Development and execution of experiential surveys, and sampling programmes, and major events.
- Development and execution of digital marketing engagement programmes, including local events, calendar creation and influencer programmes.
- Overseeing advertising, product design, events and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Marketing, Business Management or related field. (A masters in marketing or other related fields will be an added advantage)
- 8+ years' equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience as a brand manager with multinational or real estate firm is ideal
- Demonstrative success in managing brand plans.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in performing in-depth marketing research, identifying target audiences, developing marketing business plans and devising effective campaigns.
- Experience of surveying, experiential and event management.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, Google Adwords and display advertising campaigns
- Agency/Vendor management and team working skills.
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills.
- An analytical bias, enabling you to understand insights and commercial data.
- A passionate and engaging attitude to both work and life.
- The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organization is essential.
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.