Strive Human Resources, a Human Resources services and software provider Firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Auditor
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job Type: Contract
- Analyze and evaluate accounting records, data, documentation, reports and maintain accurate and up-to-date accounting data, files, records and reports
- Prepare and organize financial planning, budgeting and performance
- Prepare and present reports to reflect audit findings, statements and results
- Research, report and implement ways to reduce company cost, enhance revenue and maximize profit
- Conduct financial forecasting, revenue projections and risk analysis
- Audit company financial transactions and documents and resolve audit findings
- Perform and review account reconciliation and general ledger
- Evaluate financial operations to recommend best practices and identify issues and implement solutions
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient financial strategies
- Keep abreast of financial laws, policies and regulations
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of accounting files and records
- Offer professional advice on cost reduction, revenue enhancement and profit maximization
- Additional duties as requested.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Auditing or any related field
- Proven experience as an Auditor in a business environment
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Microsoft office: At least 2 years experience using Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with accounting systems e.g., QuickBooks, SAP is a plus
- Must be able to successfully do complex tasks within databases and e-mail systems
- Must be able to conduct research and prepare write ups
- Must be energetic, detail oriented, extremely organized and solutions oriented
- Must be able to coordinate multiple calendars, schedules, and emails
- Strong analytical, reporting, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly inquisitive mindset with an aptitude for numbers.
- Flexible working hours and great work culture
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Salary: N80,000 - N100,000 Monthly.