Blue Mool Limited, a Real Estate and Engineering Firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Architect
Job Location: Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos
Working Relationships: Internal
- The Architect's responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, construction documents and managing project teams. You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations or a restoration project, and deliver on all requirements.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client's needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Job Specification / Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction, or similar.
- A driver's license
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years working experience in a similar role
Key Competencies Requirements
Functional / Technical / Competence Requirements:
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Great leadership and organizational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Willingness to learn
- Punctual and Reliable
- Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
Work Cycle (Hours/ Days):
- Monday - Friday (8.00 am - 5.00 pm) and on Saturdays (10.00 am - 3.00 pm).