Pages Media was established via a merger between Immenso Media (Publishers & Printers) and Page & Palette (Author/Book Promotion & Distributors). The merged entity now known as Pages Media currently has 50 partner distribution outlets in 7 countries in Africa. We are creating a Pan-African Book Publishing, Promotion and Distribution Company. We aim to create an integrated (physical and online) content distribution value chain for print, audio visual and other creative media produced in Africa and beyond to reach the 1.2 billion people on the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative & Social Media Intern
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Internship
Social Media Engagement:
- Create content calendar for review and upload approval, lead time of 2weeks
- Be an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues that will promote brand awareness and drive direct customer engagement.
- Communicate and create a vibrant social network with book lovers and influencers.
- Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Youtube.
Back End BookStore Manager:
- Manage relationship with suppliers and resellers
- Keep a database of all books in our ERP
- Manage book distribution across locations
- Reconcile sales across all locations
- Prepare monthly reconciliation report
- Escalate order in quick time to sales unit
- Monitor delivery and ensure customers experience is positive.
Relationship Management with Stockists:
- Canvass for new locations to stock books within region and introduce organization to stockists
- For existing stockists, carry out monthly reconciliation of books in their inventory and record books sales, ensure that money is paid into company accounts, and stockists locations are restocked
- Manage the logistics of picking up books from headquarters, and sending to stockists.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams on developing and deploying appropriate marketing contents.
Book Club Coordination:
- Coordinate the activities of Karatu Book clubs in your Region
- Manage timing for their meetings
- Align with book club coordinators on books of the months and other activities
- Liaise with back office to invite authors and guests onto the show.
- Coordinate the starting up of new book clubs
- Identify book club coordinators
- Update book club startup templates and onboard local coordinators
- Carry out any other tasks around the growth and development of Karatu Books book clubs.
- Applicants should possess an HND / B.A / B.Sc Degree.