Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or a similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Administration of company databases
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Our ideal candidate also has a working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A female Christian is preferable.