HR Leverage Africa - Our client, a prestigious Hospital based in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer, Orthopeadics
Job Location: Abuja
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Preparing month/quarterly/midyear annual reports Statistics for the Department of Orthopaedics and Neurosurgery.
- Vetting and following up monthly bills
- Attending Monthly orthopaedic meetings, taking minutes, handle tasks and send mails related to Orthopedic Department.
- Verifying work done by staff of each unit under the orthopaedic department and processing incentives for staff under these units
- Handling of logistics: appointments, meetings and office maintenance etc.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Receiving, review and forwarding of correspondence.
- Preparing and dispatching of Medical reports.
- Drafting of letters and memos
- Keeping files/Records
- Monthly requisitions for the Orthopaedics Unit
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- MDCN yearly renewal of license.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail.