Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Looking into day-to-day administration operations and supporting of the organization.
- Coordinate with business development management HR department and higher-level management for smooth running of the operations.
- Arranging of meetings, induction programs, events and conference calls including the hiring of catering services and arrangement of space for in-house meetings.
- Receiving calls from Employees and solve their requirements.
- Keeping management, employees’ escalation Vendor co-ordination, liaising with authorities, as and when required Pantry Co-ordination
- Preparing PPT/Weekend activity reports.
- Raise purchase orders as required.
- To assist with keeping stationary cupboards replenished.
- Handling petty cash vouchers, courier and general bills, payments and auditing on daily basis and preparing duty roasters and salaries submitting to the accounts department.
- Supervising all facilities like front office, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Security, Transportation and Cafeteria for hygienic and healthy flow for clients and employees.
- Maintain records and databases of employee information and company operations.
- Monitoring periodic service-related issues with respect to Projectors, Cleaning equipment, Coffee vending machines, and other office equipment
- Coordinating and Monitoring Attendance Tracker for housekeeping staff and prepare duty Roster and assign tasks on daily basis
- Maintain roaster transport for Employees and Inform to the Manager arranged Escort in Logout timings.
- Coordination to the vendors follow up to the invoices and submit to the finance team.
- Operate office Machinery such as computers, and Printers perform light maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Planning events like meetings and luncheons may also be the responsibility of administrative assistants.
- Book meeting rooms, refreshments & lunches as required.
- Ensure that the quality and quantity of the food supplies are meeting the requirements.
- To be responsible for arranging travel and accommodation for staff.
- General office duties as required
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years Managerial role in the same.