Afriprise is a creative publishing company that is changing the way educational books are developed and utilized in Africa. Established in January 2018 and headquartered in Ibadan, the intellectual capital of Africa, Afriprise has publishing operations across Nigeria, supporting the learning and creative development of millions of children and young adults.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin Executive
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Assist the CEO in administering daily responsibilities.
- Help with the management of work schedule calendars, visits and work plans for the CEO to ensure optimal use of time and resources.
- Develop and implement reports, memos and other analysis and communication materials for internal and external use using the Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Develop and manage projects independently.
- Using electronic calendars, the jobholder will be responsible for the maintenance of diaries, reviewing and responding to electronic mail for the Functional Head as required.
- Execute other specific duties that may be assigned from time to time to achieve efficient administration.
- Responsible for organizing extensive global travel arrangements for the Functional heads and other Regional visitors - transportation, hotels, letters of Invitation and visas in place.
- Provide support to the CEO in coordinating/organizing conferences local and global, trainings, workshops and team-build events with professionalism.
- Scheduling and implementing both internal and external business meetings.
- Oversee the duties of entry staff and teamwork with senior staff.
- B.A / B.Sc / HND is preferred in any discipline.
- Ability to work for long hours under tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel under short notice.
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant and similar roles is an advantage, but not compulsory.
- Ability to develop content and concept notes across all thematics
- Applicants must possess very good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, at expert level.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a flair for preparing complex reports and paperwork.
- Good command of software packages, ability to work with new packages and undertake basic database administration.
- Ability to multitask effectively and consistently on different projects at the same time.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Must be based in Ibadan.
- Must be female.