Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accounts Receivable Officer
Job Location: Lakowe, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation & submission of card perso invoices to Customers by 3rd Business day of every month.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of customers’ ledger.
- Ensure all planned & unplanned surplus funds are invested in fixed/call deposit accounts.
- Provide financial information for price decisions whenever required.
- Obtaining withholding tax credit notes from customers at least once every quarter.
- Submission of MPR report to the HOD by 4th business day of every month.
- Provide documentation and following up with providers of debt Capital/Guarantee/Bond.
- Submission of accurate and complete bank balances report to MD/HOD by 10am daily.
- Submission of schedules of revenue for monthly accounts.
- Preparation of schedules for external auditors.
- Carry out reconciliation of customers’ accounts.
- Invoice clients for card production whenever cards are supplied.
- Ensure that all invoices are sent to Clients immediately after approval
- Prepare monthly report of quantity of personalized cards invoiced.
- Departmental Budget Savings of at least 20%.
- Promptness of service delivery and support for other departments.
- Compliance with the ISP policies (clear desk policy, screen lock etc).
- ISP Continuous Assessment test.
- Attendance of departmental quality meeting and technical meetings.
- B.Sc / HND Accounting or relevant Social Sciences course.
- ACA/ACCA/MBA will be an added advantage.
Key Skills and competencies:
- Attention to details
- Planning & Organizational skills
- Analytic skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Team work skills