Rayuwa Farms was incorporated on the 2nd of October, 2012 with RC: 1068496. Prior to the incorporation, the farm started some mini operations in catfish farming since 2007 followed by soya/ groundnut production; the farm has since expanded into an Integrated Farm with all the Agricultural value chains fully operational.Rayuwa Farms is a clear testimony of starting small and growing big. Rayuwa Farms is a concrete illustration of how to create an enabling environment that would generate appropriate socio-economic, technical and organizational solutions to the challenge of poverty, unemployment and demographic transition for North Central geopolitical Zone and Nigeria as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Masaka, Nassarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate in the preparation of Annual Budget and Implementation of Budget Control
- Ensure compliance with Rayuwa Farm’s financial management requirements
- Carryout cash lodgements to designated banks operated by the farm and file the tellers appropriately
- Manage the farm petty cash funds and ensure that funds are disbursed only with proper authority being obtained and where applicable, quoted on the petty cash voucher
- Recommend cost reducing measures
- Update relevant account books, journals and records on a daily basis
- Carryout daily reconciliation of outbound and internal farm sales with sales representatives and cashiers
- Generate corporate clients receipts and update their ledgers accordingly
- Assist Accountant 1 in following up with corporate clients on payments of all outstanding debts and report to the Farm manager weekly on the exercise
- Protect the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Support all internal and external audit processes to ensure compliance
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Support the process of compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.