M & D Holding Limited is a Nigerian registered IT Solution provider with proven competence in the delivery of quality solution. Its focal point of business is mainly, but not limited to general contracts, building / civil construction, general supplies, provision of logistics, procurement and manufacturing with particular interest in importation and exportation of goods for our corporate clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
- Prepare statutory and periodic (monthly, quarterly and yearly) financial reports and information including financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss statement), management account, annual accounts, cash flow statement, and note to the account for the Holdings Company and its subsidiaries
- Record and prepare intercompany-financial transactions in terms of borrowing of funds from one company to offset expenditures of the other company(s) taking note of the debts each company is owing the other and effecting the repayment to know their balances as at when due.
- Prepare and submit monthly bank reconciliation for Holding company and each of its subsidiaries.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile financial transactions on Sage 50 software
- Update books of account, financial records on inflow and outflow statements as well as Supervise daily accounting activities and journal entries in the ledger.
- Responsible for tax management for all the companies including filing.
- Engage with both internal and external auditors to Prepare and finalize the audited accounts for all the companies and all other related activities.
- Fortnight endorsement of cash book prepared by Accountant III
- Participate actively in contract bidding and financial Exercise
- Carry out other responsibilities as given by the management.
- B.Sc / HND holders in relevant field with cognate experience and professional qualifications will an added advantage.