TruckNG is simplifying the landscape of trucking and transportation of goods through a digital logistics platform. The platform is designed to connect and inform all stakeholders, between drivers, shipping companies, freight factories, and transportation cooperatives. TruckNG enables efficient management and supervision of all operations via a user-friendly digital logistics platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Auditing financial information.
- Compilling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Analyzing accounts and business plans.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Dealing with insolvency cases.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger employees.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Organize and maintain financial records.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar field.
- At least 5 years experience working as an Accountant.
- Attention to detail.
- Business acumen.
- Computer Literacy.
- Analytical Skills.
- Mathematical skills.